Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

M14 (The Great Bath)

Hello, this is Arson Jagaba signing in.  For this mission I will be traveling to Mohenjodaro to find the Great Bath and maybe even take a swim in it!  I am pretty excited to visit an abandoned city, it looks fun.  Well I am about to loll off into to sleep so see you guys in the morning.


                             The Next morning...
"Arson, wake up we are at Mohenjodaro"  Will yells this in my ear as I groggily rise out of my warm bed.
BOOM!  Our engines make a big noise as we touch down in what looks like it may have been the town square.  We exit the ship when Will suddenly yells,"Arson, look"!  Will points a shaking finger.
"What is it"?  I pull out my gun, cocking back the trigger when one of my men cries out as a sword shoves its way through him.  I turn and open fire at at... nothing.  "What the heck just happened"!?  I yell, my crew is swarming around my dying crewman.
"There is no hope for him, he forgot to activate his shield and one of his lungs is punctured".  Will says sadly.
"Well we can't bury him now TTI has instructed us to find the great bath and take a swim in it",  I reply.  We put our now dead crewman in an abandoned building and left to find the great bath.


                                           Three Hours Later...
"Will, I think I see it"! I yell excitedly.
"Where"?!  Will replies almost popping out of his skin.
I point to it and he runs over.
"Uh, Arson I think you better--
His sentence is cut off with a big splash from me as I leap into the water.  Diving deep, while I tear off shirt, I suddenly see a terrible thing.   The water is filled with dead bodies and flesh, then I black out.


                                                                         

2 comments: