
Hi there, this is Arson Jagaba signing in for my second day in Rome. But this time I am a gladiator, yea that's right, a gladiator. You probably want to know how I became a gladiator, well here is what happened...
You know how Will and I were trying to start an uprising last post, well it worked, really really well, and now the patricians caught us. Obviously someone ratted us out, someone who doesn't like us. Just like when half of Disneyland exploded;someone has to be following us. Yea well back to today...
"Get up", a harsh voice commands.
"Yea, yea," I mutter, CRACK! A sharp pain erupts in my side. I try to turn invisible, but it doesn't work very well so I give in. "Okay, okay", I'm up, I yelp. Today is the games, I think we are going to die. You would think that we couldn't die since we have the shields TTI gave us, well guess what, they ran out of power and since we have been captured we can't refuel. There, now you have my story, now, I am about to get fitted for battle so I better turn this off for a bit.
1 Hour later...
"Let the games begin"! The announcer yells over the roaring crowd , oh yea quick recap, there has been exactly one match before this match so the crowd is still pumped up like crazy. Whatever though. Now back to the games, for they are about to begin. Bang! the hammer strikes the bell and we charge out in our teams into the battlefield. Will mutters something but there is to much noise for me to hear him so I ignore him and turn to fight. I suddently hear a sharp crack behind me and turn to see Will lying on ground with blood streaming down from under his dented helmet. I also see a guy that looks like a waffle about to stab him in the chest. "Will"! I scream. Suddently an arrow thuds into the enemys face and I see no more, for evrething goes black.
Well, good job basing it off of my report. I'm glad I haven't died yet!
ReplyDeleteI like your post its funny.
ReplyDeleteWow, that was pretty intense. Don't worry about dying, we have perfected the shields so that the battery runs on oxygen. You will live to see another fight.
ReplyDeleteThat's to bad that you got ratted out.
ReplyDeletethat was a funny post!
ReplyDeleteHow was it funny? :-
ReplyDeletebecause it was
ReplyDeleteOk
ReplyDelete