Followers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

M13 The Thar Desert

Hello, this is Arson Jagaba signing in for my first mission in India.  In this mission, I will be traveling to the Thar desert, I hope to complete my mission instantaneously so I can rest sooner for I will be famished after my mission.
                          The Thar desert...
" Arson, Arson, Arson, Arson"!!  
"Huh"?  I reply groggily sitting up in my wet boiling hot sleeping bag.  " Wait, why is my sleeping bag so wet and hot Will"?  
" Why do you think Arson, we are in the middle of the Thar dessert, it can get up to one hundred twenty  degrees out here"!
" Oh, yea", I reply dumbly.  "But still Will, you should have woken me up earlier".
"What do you mean earlier Arson, I have been hitting you, pinching you, and yelling your name for the past hour"! 
  " No way, I reply suddenly alert when I hear a sound that chills me to the bone, uh Will, did you hear that?  But Will just stands there, stock still.  Then he slowly raises his hand to a spot on the ground right next to my right leg.  Suddenly, I had one of those spaz attacks that everyone has once in a while and then the rattlesnake struck.  But of course, this was one of the most deadly rattlesnakes there are out of forty five different species of snakes and lizards so I began to feel the venom almost immediately.  Let me describe what it felt like, it felt like someone had lit all my veins on fire and then put me into an oven that was two thousand degrees Fahrenheit.  The last thing I remember before blacking out was Will yelling, "Grab the snake, grab the snake, and then I blacked out".

3 comments:

  1. We should REALLY stop going to two dangerous places in one trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I sure hope Will is able to save your life...AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete