Followers

Friday, February 17, 2012

M8 I Become an expansionist

Well believe it or not, we are in the Americas now.  I am actually going to help the Aztec empire expand!! I have never done this sort of thing before so I am pretty excited!!  I am walking around the city of Chitchen-Itza looking at the radiant buildings.  I look grimy compared to them.  I walk past a house and hear some prayers being chanted and a girl screaming.  I run in and see a man stab hey in the chest.  I am about to stab him when I remember the marriage ritual.  If the girl is turned down by the boys family, the girls family has to sacrifice her to bring honor back into the family.
      I walk out of the house and walk down the dirt road with the girls screams ringing in my head.  A couple of times, some beggars try to entreat me into buying goods from them but I ignore them and they shrink back from my presence.  I walk down the road and seen a massive Temple, I am guessing it is the great Temple over 200 ft. tall, pretty darn big if you ask me.  Finally I reach the palace where the emperor lives.  He is already outside waiting for me so I walk over to him.
     He tells me the Aztecs are getting ready to launch an attack on a city and want me too lead it.  I tell him I am honored and go over to the barracks.  The men at the barracks have a different fighting plan then me so I teach them my plan and run it with them a few times.  Finally we are ready too march and we move out.
     "Ready men!" I yell at the top of my lungs.  My army lowers their weapons and prepares to charge.  If they take this city, the will make the citizens part of their empire.  They will also make the citizens fight for them.  The soldiers will eighter be sacrificed or turned into slaves.  "Charge" I yell and we move in clashing weapons with them.  I go  into my wierd battle mode and lay waste until no one is standing anymore.  I stop and see the whole Aztec army staring at me in awe.  I wonder why when I turn and see hundreds of the enemies laying dead   around me.
      5 Days Later...
     It is happening again, the dreams are coming of the destroyer crashing I wake up in cold sweat every night now, I am scared.  There is nothing the doctors can do so I sit in my room all day relenting and wishing it could just stop, but it does not.  I think I might be going crazy, I hope not.  Finally I fall into the deep dark oblivion that I fear now, sleep, sleep, sleep. 

4 comments:

  1. Nice post I liked how you added a lot of facts about the Aztec empire into your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a pretty intense battle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yikes, sounds like you gor hit pretty hard there at the end. BTW why was some guy stabbing a bale of hay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked how much info there was and that intense battle! It was a great post.

    ReplyDelete