Followers

Friday, May 4, 2012

A Poem For Artists

The soft swish of a brush on paper,
An artist is making greatness,
A paintbrush falls and a man sighs,
An artists life is hard,
Many others are always challenging him,
He rests only when his painting is good enough to create a clamor,
For they fight wars every day and night,
until they lie defeated and lost,
To a sea of competition.  

8 comments:

  1. If you give an example,
    that would please,
    give a sample,
    and give your grade ease.

    It's a nice post, but a bit... empty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although your poem was good,it would have been better if it rhymed the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you convey the difficulties of life as a Renaissance artist, for controlling power can be hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you found an easy way out of doing full posts, and i will use it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post is short, yet full of descriptions and facts about the renaissance artists.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked how you talked about artist troubles, yet what type poem is it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Before you used the vocab word, I thought you were trying way to hard to describe the art, not the artist or time period. But it was okay, after the vocab word. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many people say you had a lot of facts, yet I don't see them.

    ReplyDelete