"Hi guys", Will and I walk into our friends house on a nice day in the holy lands. Our friends are both Jewish and they are retired time travelers. They called for me and Will because they are afraid of a crisis that is looming over the horizon. Apparently there has been a battle over Jerusalem. The Jews, Muslims, and the Christians are all at war with each other. Me and Will are disguised as Jewish captains and are clad in extremely light but impenetrable armor (from our ships armory of course). We have long swords hanging off our belts and a quiver of arrows on our back. Our bows are tiny but can extend to full size when you press a button on them. We have two daggers that a two feet long each and can clip into one on our thighs, we are pretty ready for battle.
BOOM!!! "We are under siege"! I yell. Me and Will race out towards the battlements where men are falling like rain. We race up the stairs and into the main archer tower where part of our 1,000 man squad is firing flaming arrows into the enemy. I tell Will to help the archers up here and then I jump out of the tower.
Now any normal person doing what I just did would die, but I am not normal, at least not anymore. I landed on the ground in front of a huge font line of peevish soldiers. I pull out my giant long sword and immediately cut down five of them. Then my body goes into a sort of trance and they are falling beneath my wrath all over the battlefield. There are yells of victory coming from somewhere but I am not sure which side is yelling it. Then I hear an explosion and a bunch of screams. I drop out of my trance and look at the wall, it has been breached and soldiers are lying dead everywhere.
I run towards the wall with my long sword in one hand and my connected daggers in the other. I yell a fierce war cry to rally my troops around me. If we don't protect these Jews, they will be persecuted and possibly killed so it is pretty important that we protect them. My men charge into the city and then fan out in front of the houses to protect the Jews. I leap towards my friends house but it is to late, the house is in shambles.
I walk inside but I already know what i will see. There is blood on the wall and an arm beneath the table. i turn to walk out when I hear a hoarse voice say; "Arson, thanks for trying". I whip around and see my friend lying dead on the floor. The grief overwhelms me and I start to feel dizzy. Then all goes black.
Pretty intense. Sorry your friends were killed.
ReplyDeleteSTOP #$%&@ DYING!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI Am NOT DEAD DUMMY!!!!
ReplyDeleteNO HE IS NOT
ReplyDelete