I wake up to the rumbling of the engines shaking the ship. Oh by the way the homesickness has turned from a dull pang to a roaring throbbing noise. Finally I throw off the covers
and stumble out of my warm comfortable warm quarters into the busy hallway. I walk into the kitchen where my chef is making sandwiches and other foods. Then I hear the call "all hands on deck" "well here goes nothing" I say then I hear the engines shut off.
As I step out onto the hot dry sand, something scurries past my feet, startling me. I yelp attracting some of my crew. "I hate Egypt" I exclaim"I want to go home" that's when I hear the rushing water. "What is that" I ask my guide.
"I believe that is the Nile river," my guide says.
"Well lets check it out" I say back. We walk up to the river where Will is already standing his mouth wide open, staring at the glistening clean water. Then I feel the sweaty hands grasp my neck and start to squeeze "help" is all I can choke out.....
The bright green is the writers secret.
ReplyDeleteWow!! This is pretty cool. I really want to hear more, though. Nice use of the writer's secret. Blogs are awesome, aren't they?
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun trip... What was it that you saw run by?
ReplyDeleteYea blogs are tight!!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what ran by, thats the mystery.
ReplyDeleteUhm, are you being strangled to death? Should we send help?
ReplyDeleteHelloooooo??? Do another blog! Also, check mine because we're in the Egyption Army for Mission4!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're not dead....
ReplyDelete