Followers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

M3 (I really hate Eygpt)!!!!

"Help" was all I could choke out.  Then I hear a zap and the hands release me.
"are you all right"?  Asks Will.
"Yea, I'm fine" is all I can reply.  I stand there, the shock of being attacked as soon as I land is overwhelming me and making me hate Egypt more and more.
"It's all right, he'll be paralyzed for a few more minutes at least" says Will seeming to sense my shock.
"I I I know it's just that".  Suddenly a sound behind me makes me whip around, the "paralyzed" man was stirring. "Oh great" I mutter, the man, groaning loudly, was begining to wake up.  "Will you stun him again", I ask Will?
 "Um,I don't think I can" whispered Will.   
"Why?"  Then I hear the  words:"you fhssks dDGFdsfg dhdhfbcgdhfbc jdjfhvhchf gjjhfs".  I turn around slowly to see about 10 men armed with sticks and knives.  "Who are you," I inquire?  htn dhfgdhdfgdsf dgfg dgxhcgs ghzhsd.  "Okay, Um ,Will I don't think they speak our language".
"Yea I kind of guessed that", Will anwsers.  Suddenly they begin to move towards us.  "Oh crap. I mutter, well, its been good knowing you Will."
"Same to you Arson, goodbye, see you in the afterlife." 
Yuf soem shdehnf sd.  Then we began to get prodded forward towards the sound of the Nile river.
"I think they want  to drown us at  the river" Will whispers.
"I agree with you," I reply.  Thats when I see the phoroah, smirking hard, looking right at me with malice in his eyes...(start reading mission four to stay with the action)

2 comments: