Followers

Monday, November 15, 2010

M4 The Pharoah

"Well, well, well,what do we have here, the Pharaoh pondered,  stowaways or assassins, or maybe robbers"!    But, to me and Arson it sonded like:" fddrre, fdre fe  ysgx dcdysg jdghr, sgdgdg, dygsfsdy,otfdhfhasfuffg!                             "What" I inquire?  Suddenly the pharaoh switched tongues, "Ah you seem to speak English, not my native language."  Startled, all me and Will could do was stare, we had never known what our language was called since the Borderland embassy never told us or any of the other citizens.
                 Will was the first one to shake off the shock of learning our native language so abruptly, so he asked, "what are you going to do kill us"? 
"I will think about it", the pharaoh replied.  "Now back to business", he motioned to one of his men, the man, walking slowly, had a smirk in his eyes as he walked towards me. " What are you going to do", I asked, "kill me"?  The man said nothing and walked till he was a foot in front of me.  Then he shoved me toward the enormous river, suddently, it dawened on me, "your going to drown me are'nt you"? 
           Suddently I was shoved from behind.  Then all I felt was cold. 

1 comment:

  1. Remember that TTI has provided you with a language translation device. You should be able to understand and speak any language in the known universe.

    ReplyDelete