Followers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Finally getting to explore Eygpt (M5) (Without getting attacked)

That's the nice feller, the Pharaoh, that we met.  Look at him, staring expressionlessly, right into your eyes.  Oh yea, I just remembered, he never told us his name just so you know.
















Look what we found, an enormous pile of gold!  It paralyzed my brother Will when he saw it.







Will laughed I laughed.  My whole crew laughed when we saw this bent pyramid.
Hey, guess what this pyramid is named.  The bent pyramid! Ha Ha!





This is the river the Pharaoh threw me into.  I was freezing to death in that river, all I saw were fish, I think once I hallucinated that I saw a great white shark. 









This is a bazaar, we stopped in one on our way out of Egypt.  When we walked in everyone was looking at us as if we were space aliens.  (Which of course we are.)







This is a map of Egypt and its surrounding land forms.  It even shows some of Egypt's greatest accomplishments, an example would be Abu Simbel which borders Lake Nasser.




 

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! I really like that we're including each other in our blogs.

    ReplyDelete