Beep, beep, beep, the alarm goes off on my bedside table," what is it now", I mutter. Suddenly, I am attacked by a furry mass of hair, "help me," I gasp. Then I feel the blood begin to trickle down my face, this could be the end... wait a minute, that's not blood, it's slobber! I begin to laugh wholeheartedly it's just my dog Superior. I chose the name superior because I think he's superior to anything else.
"Alright buddy", now n-
"ALL HANDS ON DECK, I repeat ALL HANDS ON DECK". I recognize Will's voice on the intercom.
"Crap" I mutter, I'm late on our second day in Greece. Yesterday we had sailed across the Mediterranean sea to the city-state Athens just to check out some of Greece . We had actually stumbled across the king's royal escort. He looked very rich and snobby and the citizens were all booing him like crazy. I asked a citizen what was going on, he told me that the citizens were unhappy with a monarchy type of government. So I asked if I could help, he said there wasn't anything for me to do right now. So I left.
Well, Will just got back onto the intercom and told everyone that it was a false alarm. I think I'll go back to sleep. See you next time. :)
Nothing you could do to help overthrow a corrupt monarchy? Hmm....
ReplyDelete