Well today I am going to travel to some place called Disney world for a while, I need the time off to regenerate. Today, Will and I were walking down the road in Disney world when out of the blue, an explosion went off! Me and Will instinctively dived behind cover and drew our guns. Then I noticed a crowd of people on the ground with their hands on their heads. Me and Will exchanged glances, then lowered our weapons too see what would happen. A couple people raised their heads and nudged others to do the same. That's when me and Will noticed the speckled flames and ashes falling from the sky. We holstered our weapons completely and walked toward the exit.
When Will and I arrived at the resort we were staying at, we immediately began discussing the events from earlier. "What the HE double hockey sticks was that"!? I exclaimed
"Don't ask me Will replied, I bet it was some sort of bomb."
"Ya think", I slur
I'm still pondering all the way to bed on the explosion, I mean, who would do such a thing?
Holy crud, we went to DisneyWorld!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIlike your post
ReplyDeleteSorry that they blew up Disney World. I guess there is just no peace for the Jagaba brothers.
ReplyDelete