Hello everybody, this is Arson Jagaba signing in for my last mission in India. In this mission, we will be joining a group of monks and learning the four noble truths.
One week later...
VROOM, VROOM, VROOM. "Jeez, how can they stand all this noise"! I yell over the old pickups engine as we roar down the road. Oh, ya I forgot to tell you that we have joined a band of monks and are learning about the four noble truths. PING, a rock ricochets off the side of what humans call a car and me and Will duck like we are being shot at. We have learned three of the four noble truths and are looking for the fourth one.
" Hey Will", I inquire, what do you think the fourth nob-, but my sentence is cut off by a huge BOOM! And then everything goes black.
One month later...
"Ugg, I groan sleepily, where am I"?
"He is awake"! I hear somebody yell
"Arson, Arson, are you awake", I hear Will yell.
"Yes, I am awake", I reply.
"Okay good, we found the fourth noble truth, it is like suffering only ends when you die, something like that".
"Okay good, I was worried, and how long have I been out?
"One month", Will says. My mouth drops open, saliva quickly beginning to form. Then I black out again.
Suffering only ends when you die. Or something like that.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete