Followers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

M1 MEDIEVAL EUROPE!!!!!!

Arson don't do it, BOOM!!!  Ahhh!  I woke up in a cold sweat from the hospital bed with my mechanical lung throbbing.
 " Are you okay Arson", Will was leaning in the doorway watching over me.  Good old Will, after he was changed into a super soldier, everything changed in our lives and our careers.  You may be wondering why I am in a hospital, well here's the story. At the end of the time traveler year, Sr. Zorro turned on all of the TTI agents.  To stop him from killing us all, I crashed the Destroyer into his headquarters.  When the hull of the ship crumpled, a beam hurtled into me.  So now I have a mechanical lung and a mechanical arm.                                          "We have landed in Medieval Europe Arson", Will says.  I grunt and force myself out of bed when suddenly there is a huge boom and the ship starts to shake.
"What the heck is that", I yell!  But Will is unconsciousness
                "Don't put up the shields otherwise they will know that we have much better tech. than them", I yell over the intercom.  I open my door and run outside, there is rubble from the catapults rocks all around me, yet there is no damage on the ship.  It looked like the soldiers were retreating back to where they had come from, I stupidly decided to follow them.
                       They were marching back towards a huge castle that looks like it needs to renovated.  I was creeping up to the castle door when there was a huge bang and a whole lot of clicks.  I looked around and saw about fifty some crossbows aimed at me, I also figured out that the bang must have been the castle gates closing.  I didn't know what to do and then there was a smack on the back of my head and blackness overtook me.
           When I woke up, I was in a small dank cell that smelled like dead fish and was built out of stone.  This of course was no problem for my mechanical arm but I didn't know what was behind the wall so i decided to wait a little bit and try to figure out what was behind the wall.  Then suddenly BANG!  The wall blew up from the outside, I looked out in astonishment and saw a man dressed like a cowboy standing far below me with a shotgun and a gum grenade.  Come on Arson, we have to get out of here, I had no time to ask what his name was because I had to jump down and run back to the ship before anyone came.
                    I hurtled out of the dank cell and hit the hard ground before anyone noticed me.  As soon as I hit the ground I turned around to ask the guy his name but he was already gone.  There were crossbow bolts hitting the ground all around me and making thumping noises on the ground then I was hit with such force that I fell into oblivion immediately.
                     






1 comment: