Followers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

M10 Goodbye Greece Hello Rome

Hi there.  Today I am leaving Greece and going to Rome 

    We actually thought this was real. Screaming madly, we ran down the street.  Thia statue reminded me of a zombie that was in a catastrophe.
   


This soldier looks like he travels in caboodle of soldiers.  If these guys can fight, so can we.  Look at his speckled armor.













           We Visited this Theater while we were in Greece.  The Stones were lush with moss and I almost slipped and broke my neck.














This marketplace was filled with people; I felt bad for the beggars. 
It also smelled like sweat, for there had to be over one thousand people there when we visited.   "Are the foods good"? Will asked, 
"Absoultley", I replied.


           









 As I looked at this art, I wondered how they made it. I didn't move from under the statue for at least one hour.




Next to me sat Will as we watched the Olympics begin.
The Statue of the guy with a disc is kind of what Olympic players looked like.




We visited these ruins of a Greek city just yesterdayThey were really cool and fun to hide behind.










This is kind of what the Greek alphabet looked like.  It looks like it would be hard to learn.





Here is some more tight Greek art.  How do they draw this stuff? 




 This is a cool statue of Posidion. I thought the eyes on him were kind of freaky.



Well, this is Arson Jagaba saying goodbye Greece, hello Rome!

1 comment: